What are Mosaics?
- Select a surface and tesserae (mosaic pieces) for your project.
- Apply adhesive to your surface. Complete your design in sections following your layout.
- Attach your pieces by pressing them into the adhesive, leaving 1/8″ to 1/2″ between each. Continue adding pieces until your design is complete.
- Allow the adhesive to dry completely (24-48 hours), then grout at home.
- Enjoy your new masterpiece!
Walk-Ins Welcome 5 days a Week
Create Your Own Unique Take-Home Kits
(includes form, mosaics, & grout)
Plan Your Mosaic Visit
Know what to expect, for the most fun!
Typical Creative Time
Items To Bring
Drying Time and Grouting at HOME